"St Patrick's Day" - Scotch Whisky-Infused Bonbon (5 Piece)
Did you know that St. Patrick is actually from Scotland?! Today, we celebrate our favorite Scot, with a ode to Scotland. Introducing, the Scotch-Infused Bonbon.
17 Year Aged Scotch Bladnoch: This 17 year old whisky is originally filled into ex Bourbon barrels before being re-filled into California red wine Casks, leading to a rich and fruity expression. The notes of caramel, peat, and earthy tones really shines through this chocolate infusion.
Taste & Aroma: This chocolate will give you an good ole "Punch in Ye Face" with it's bold flavor. Have a few of these, and you'll be sure to see some Leprechauns. The dark chocolate pairs well the the deep notes overtones of the whisky, bringing up notes of oak, with subtle notes of tobacco and vanilla.
Bonbon Design: Charming, elegant, and a hint of sophistication without being a show-off. This Bonbon represents Scotland and one of our favorite provinces, Nova Scotia (Latin for New Scotland).
Two Packages: For St. Patrick's day, we're offer two packages. Due to the limited amount of this aged whisky, supplies are limited.
- 5 Piece: Enjoy 5 pieces of the 17 year Scotch-infused Bonbons. Includes:
5 Piece of Scotch Infused Bonbons: 17 Year Scotch-infused Bonbons
- Marsatta St. Patrick's Gift Pack: A Best Value package includes:
- 5 Piece of Scotch Infused Bonbons: 17 Year Scotch-infused Bonbons
- 12 Piece of Assorted Chocolates: Included is a 12 piece box of assorted bonbons of our Chef's favorites
- Chocolate Tea for Two: A unique offering of Chocolate Teas, a great approach to tea with an element of Dark Chocolate
- Cacao Nibs Sampler: A snackable version of are Cacao Nibs, providing the benefits of Dark Chocolate in a snackable form